Resonance Hyderabad's Centre is dedicated to providing a structured approach and our best resources to every student to fulfill their aspirations, goals, and endeavors. Students just need to apply in order to receive the quality resources required for the preparation of JEE (MAINS+ADVANCE), NEET, NIT, etc. Given below is an intricately explained procedure of the admission process that is followed :1. Log on to our official website resonancehyderabad.com
● Through a Demand Draft (DD) made in the name of 'RESONANCE' of any Nationalized Bank: The Demand Draft is to be made in favor of 'RESONANCE' and payable at the center. Mention the following on the backside of the Demand Draft (DD).
Your name, father's name, generated application number, and course OR
● Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking.
● Payment may take up to 48 hours for realization after which the application will be processed.
● Applicants must write the details of their payment viz. Demand Draft Number or Transaction ID, Issuing Bank Name, Branch Code, and Payment Date on the Printout of the Application Form(4.1)
5. The applicant should send in the following documents:
● For JEE(Main+Advanced) course applicants- The completed application form, both copies of Admit Card (Student and Institute's copy), Print out of Instructions of how to apply Online for ResoNET / ResoFAST with the signature of the applicant and Demand Draft (If payment is made through DD) to the coordinator
● For JEE(Main) Course applicants- The completed application form, both copies of Admit Card (Student and Institute's copy) if the applicant wishes to appear in the scholarship test. Print out the Instructions on how to apply online with the signature of the applicant and the demand draft (If payment is done through DD) to the coordinator.
6. After we receive the completed application form along with payment. The applicant will receive an admission packet containing an information brochure, ResoGuide, fee challan, an acknowledgment card, and Sample Test Papers.
7. JEE(Main+Advanced) / NEET(AIPMT)/AIIMS(who have applied for ResoNET / ResoFAST) Course Applicants will receive the Admit Card (Student Copy) through post after verification and Test Center Allotment. This would also be available at www.resonance.ac.in Four days prior to the test - for the applicants who do not receive their admit cards due to any postal delay.
8. Results of ResoNET / ResoFAST would be available at resonancehyderabad.com