The best coaching institute for IIT JEE preparation has designed a comprehensive program with the purpose to achieve the highest possible JEE rank (Main & Advanced). The curriculum also assists students to attain good grades in grades IX and prepare them for NTSE/KVPY and other scholastic competitive examinations. Furthermore, by boosting students' abilities, this curriculum lays an excellent foundation for International Olympiads. Students who enrol in this programme will have extra time to review their foundations and prepare for the JEE (Advanced) exam, which is their ultimate aim!
● In-house coaching on a regular basis
● A 55-minute lecture is divided into 10 minutes of DPP discussion, 15 minutes of Sheet Discussion, and 30 minutes of theoretical and conceptual learning.
● Two lectures per subject per week are required, followed by three to four lectures per subject per week.
● Timely Assessment is done in two ways: part tests and cumulative tests.
● Doubt Classes are held on a regular basis.
Students will be taught the JEE(Main+Advanced) exam during the first academic session, which is part of the school syllabus for Class 9th. By the middle of February, this curriculum of the best IIT JEE coaching in Hyderabad. Students will be offered a 30-40 day break from the institute throughout March. During this time, students take their annual Class-9th tests at their various schools.
● In comparison to other Courses, this one has the most available time.
● To help in developing a solid base to have an understanding of all essential concepts.
● The emphasis of the course is on concept development and progressive improvement in students' performance.
● To help in fostering systematic problem-solving skills and rapid analytical thinking.
● JEE problems should be practised often to ensure that even minute doubt is clarified.